Re: netCDF to GRIB

> A user here wants to convert netCDF data to GRIB format.
>
> I did a search of netCDF web documents.  This suggested that the PCMDI EzGet
> library could be used.
>
> Does anyone have any alternative suggestions or other comments?

The new version of GrADS (1.7beta6) contains an interface to PCMDI's
LATS library. You should be able to convert netcdf->grib and vice
versa. You can get GrADS 1.7beta6 snapshots from:

            ftp://sprite.llnl.gov/pub/fiorino/grads/beta/

For additional info on LATS and GrADS contact Mike Fiorino
(fiorino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

     Arlindo.

   |             ^|^                ARLINDO MORAES DA SILVA, JR.          |
   |              |                 Data Assimilation Office, Code 910.3  |
   |             _|_                NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center      |
   |      @  ___|___|__             Greenbelt, MD 20771                   |
   |    \  o o o o o o o  /         Office: (301) 805-7959                |
   |     \_______________/             FAX: (301) 805-7960                |
   | E-mail: dasilva@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    Home: (301) 754-1121                |

  • Search the netcdfgroup archives: