Re: ncdigest V1 #478

Randy,

In 1996, with the help of Steve Emmerson <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
we were able to build NETCDF-2_4_3 on a DEC alpha running
OpenVMS AXP V6.1. It was a major hassle to get the FORTRAN
front end to work. I would imagine the compiled libraries
have been uploaded to the ftp site. I am unsure if support for
VMS is in release 3.

-Dan

<danielm@xxxxxxxxx>   *NEW* ph:(734)936-0531   fax:(734)763-7130
Dept. Atmospheric, Oceanic and Space Sciences, Univ. of Michigan

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 owner-ncdigest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:35:21 -0500 (EST)
> Subject: NetCDF under VMS...
>
> Has *anyone* ported NetCDF to VMS ?!?