Re: Bug with data type conversion in C++ interface?

Hi!

> predates the C interface and did not do automagic conversion via
> overloaded methods, except in the NcVar::as_TYPE() methods.

> Thanks for pointing out the problem.

Thanks for clarifying!

Anyway, I'm using the C interface inside my C++ class now, as I'm more sure
(now) about what happens there (although it's not nice that it segfaults when
trying to get the id to a non-existent variable name instead of just indicating
an error...).

So denn,

Thomas.

--
Thomas Orgis, theoretischer Physiker - praktischer Mensch.

Arbeitsgruppe Nichtlineare Dynamik
Institut für Physik der Universität Potsdam

  • Search the netcdfgroup archives: