any Cray users out there in netCDF-land?

Howdy all!

I am working as a programmer on the netCDF library, and I have a
question for everyone: are there still any people out there using
netCDF on Cray computers?

And if so, do you use the special cray functions in the API? They are
nc__create_mp, nc__open_mp, nc_delete, nc_delete_mp, nc_set_base_pe,
and nc_inq_base_pe.

Also, are you using the ffio.c replacement for posixio.c?

And which APIs do you use (C/F77/F90/C++)?

Finally, what version of netCDF do you use?

We no longer have a Cray here to test on. Anything you can tell me
about your use of netCDF on a Cray would help ensure that future
versions of netCDF continue to meet your needs.

Thanks!

Ed

--
Ed Hartnett  -- ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx