netcdf 4 hdf5 file structure

Hi: I need to create hdf5 files (using the hdf5 API, not netcdf4) that will be readable by netCDF 4 clients. Is there a document somewhere that describes the structure of the HDF5 files produced by netCDF4? I found http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/netcdf-4/arch.html, but it seems a bit old - is it still relevant? Are there any sample netCDF 4 files available to look at?

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey S. Whitaker         Phone  : (303)497-6313
Meteorologist               FAX    : (303)497-6449

  • Search the netcdfgroup archives: