Re: [netcdfgroup] DAP-enabled ncdump

  • To: Mark Hess <mhess@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] DAP-enabled ncdump
  • From: James Gallagher <jhrg@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:59:34 -0600

On Sep 12, 2007, at 8:51 AM, Mark Hess wrote:

I am looking for a DAP-enabled version of ncdump precompiled for HPUX 11.0
or HPUX 10.2. Anyone out here know of a source?

Mark,

I don't know of one, but if we CC this request to the opendap-tech list maybe someone there will know of either a HPUX binary for ncdump or the NCO package (either of which should do the trick for you, based on the conversation you've had with Dan).

James

Mark