[netcdfgroup] Using UDUNITS in Fortran 90/95

Hi,

Has anyone managed to use UDUNITS with Fortran 90? There is a Fortran 77
interface, but it seems to make use of things which some Fortran 90 compilers
don't recognise (such as comment lines beginning with "C" instead of "!").

I can of course change the code, but I was wondering if there is a quick and
easy way to make use of the library in Fortran 90?

Thanks,

Tim Hume
Centre for Australian Weather and Climate Research

  • Search the netcdfgroup archives: