[netcdfgroup] netcdf4 -problems

Hi all,
Not sure if this a bug or a feature in netcdf4 (hdf5 files)
After my script has written variables to output I then add the attributes: With the following code executed in define mode *(void)nco_put_att(out_id,var_id,"_FillValue",var_ref->type,1,var_ref->mss_val.vp); *

    I get the the error message:

* nco_err_exit(): ERROR Error code is -122. Translation into English with nc_strerror(-122) is "Attempt to define fill value when data already exists."
*
   Regards Henry

  • Search the netcdfgroup archives: