Re: [netcdfgroup] ROMS/netcdf-4 integration problem solved

  • To: Mark Hadfield <m.hadfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] ROMS/netcdf-4 integration problem solved
  • From: John Helly <hellyj@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 20:30:31 -0700
Thanks, Mark.  BTW, say hi to Kevin Mackay for me.  I just had a visit with him
here last week.
Cheers.
John Helly, University of California, San Diego / San Diego Supercomputer
Center / Scripps Institution of Oceanography / 760 840 8660 mobile /
stonesteps7 (Skype) / stonesteps7 (iChat) / http://www.sdsc.edu/~hellyj