aug_eos5 some_MERRA_file.hdf

I received the errors:

HDF5-DIAG: Error detected in HDF5 (1.8.10) thread 0:
  #000: EHapi.c line 1493 in HE5_EHopen(): File
"MERRA300.prod.assim.inst3_3d_asm_Cp.20120101.hdf" cannot be opened.

    major: File accessability
    minor: Unable to open file
  #001: ../../src/H5F.c line 1582 in H5Fopen(): unable to open file
    major: File accessability
    minor: Unable to open file
  #002: ../../src/H5F.c line 1373 in H5F_open(): unable to read superblock
    major: File accessability
    minor: Read failed
  #003: ../../src/H5Fsuper.c line 334 in H5F_super_read(): unable to find
file signature
    major: File accessability
    minor: Not an HDF5 file
  #004: ../../src/H5Fsuper.c line 155 in H5F_locate_signature(): unable to
find a valid file signature
    major: Low-level I/O
    minor: Unable to initialize object
HDF5-DIAG: Error detected in HDF5 (1.8.10) thread 0:
  #000: GDapi.c line 309 in HE5_GDopen(): Cannot open the file
"MERRA300.prod.assim.inst3_3d_asm_Cp.20120101.hdf". Check the file name.

    major: File accessability
    minor: Unable to open file
error(3) at read.c:730 | HE5_GDopen
error(3) at run.c:1253 | open hdfeos5 file

Since this was supposed to be a simple default test of the augmentation
tool, but it failed, I'm stuck as to where to go. I have tested on a few
MERRA hdf files, all produce the same result.

--
Taylor Binnington
e. tbinnington@xxxxxxxxx