Re: [netcdfgroup] slow reads in 4.4.1.1 vs 4.1.3 for some files

Please if you can benchmark the performance of
"ncks --cdl" vs. ncdump on the affected files.
It is possible they will give different results.
And if ncks is slow, I have a branch that lets
the user set the chunk cache, and we could
experiment with that...
--
Charlie Zender, Earth System Sci. & Computer Sci.
University of California, Irvine 949-891-2429 )'(

  • Search the netcdfgroup archives: