Re: [netcdfgroup] nccopy and redirect - based authorization

>Dear Ashwin,

>Attached you can find a working example for the ESGF opendap endpoints.

>You can put it on your working directory (the HOME also it's valid)

>If the opendap endpoint it's not using SSL security you can ignore the
>HTTP.SSL.*
entries.

>If you are having troubles you can enable the HTTP.VERBOSE

>Regards

>Antonio

Dear Antonio,

             Many thanks for giving me your .dodsrc file. I added a
couple of the lines from your .dodsrc file and tried it out and

and I still get the same error. Have you tried downloading from the
UCAR site recently ?

Best regards,

Ashwin.

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 8:12 AM, ashwin .D <winash12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>          Has anybody been able to use nccopy with redirect-based
> authorization and download a netCDF file ? I am referring to this -
> http://ncarrda.blogspot.in/2017/07/accessing-rda-opendap-
> endpoints-with.html and I get a authorization failed error even though I
> have an appropriate .netrc file as well as dodsrc file. Using standard
> python and netCDF python I am able to read http request and response of
> metadata pages on RDA - it is only nccopy that is failing. Does anybody
> have a working example of nccopy with this redirect-based authorization ?
>
> Best,
> Ashwin.

  • Search the netcdfgroup archives: