Re: [noaaport] [! Question !] noaaportIngester under ldm-6.11.7

Thanks Gilbert.

We will look at the 6.12.3 on our dev system after the holiday.

Thanks,
Paul Kirkwood - NOAA Federal
Acting Chief
Science and Technology Services Division (STSD)
Southern Region Headquarters
Email: Paul.Kirkwood@xxxxxxxx
Phone: 817-978-1100 x.145
http://www.srh.noaa.gov
"Science Is Organized Knowledge" - Library of Congress

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Gilbert Sebenste <
sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We were running 6.11.7 and having no trouble with NIMAGE a week ago. We
> have since upgraded to 6.12.3, the latest officially supported version,
> with the latest databases...and have had no issues.
>
> Gilbert

> Gilbert Sebenste
>  ********
> E-mail: sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx