[noaaport] GOES-16 Fixed Grid test

Hello all,

Last month I received a notice (linked below) which stated GOES-16
data would be transmitted over NOAAPort in a fixed grid format.  The
test was scheduled to begin "on or after September 6th" but I have not
seen any of this data yet.  I am aware it is to be transmitted on PID
107, but it's not there whenever I look.

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/os/notification/scn17-95goes16test.htm

Is anybody else seeing this data over NOAAPort?  I was assuming it
would be transmitted more-or-less all the time, am I mistaken?

Thanks,

-Mike

Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst