[thredds] TDS catalog services [was: Re: Problem - ...]

Hi Roy,

Just a quick addition to my earlier email on configuring TDS catalog
services.

The TDS Reference documentation contains more details on the
capabilities of the TDS catalog services. The links are:

TDS Reference - http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/
  Catalog Services section -
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/reference/CatalogService.html

Ethan

--
Ethan R. Davis                                Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                             Fax:       (303) 497-8690

  • Search the thredds archives: