Re: [thredds] Question for http://apdrc.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/

Hi Nathan, all,

I've emailed Shen at U of Hawaii directly so hopefully they will have
the OPeNDAP access back up soon. Looks like a missing disk or something?

Nathan, what your seeing with the catalogs below is a different issue.
Its something of an historical artifact from when the TDS handled
catalogs differently. At this point, I would call it a bug and will look
at how to fix it in 3.17 and 4.0. Basically, "/thredds/dodsC/" and
"/thredds/docsC/catalog.xml" are returning the same response as
"/thredds/catalog.html" and "/thredds/catalog.xml" and that is breaking
the catalogRef links. (Which are relative URLs, relative to
"/thredds/catalog.html" not "/thredds/dodsC/".)

Ethan