[thredds] All thredds/opendap request give error-code until thredds-restart?

We have just updated thredds to the latest version 4.0.25. We use thredds to serve different experimental files and aggregations of those as opendap stream.

Yesterday, we experienced a crash of all opendap-request, resulting in:

Error {
    code = 500;
    message = "11";
};

The log-file gives:

        at ucar.ma2.ArrayInt.getInt(ArrayInt.java:283)

Please find attached the log-file. The first file crashing can be found at:

http://thredds.met.no/thredds/dodsC/nordic4b/mipom_nordic4.an.20090722.nc.html

Afterwards, all opendap requests below http://thredds.met.no/thredds gave the same result, all other requests seemed to be fine. Stopping and Restarting thredds from the tomcat manager reenable opendap.

Best regards,

Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Klein                              Tel. + 47 22 96 32 58
Development Section / IT Department          Fax. + 47 22 69 63 55

  • Search the thredds archives: