[thredds] How to configure a datasetScan for 'best estimates'?

I would like to configure thredds to automatically generate catalogs with 'best estimate' data.

The data are weekly bulletins (b) consisting of 10day forecasts (f), e.g.

b2009-11-02_f2009-11-02.nc
b2009-11-02_f2009-11-03.nc
b2009-11-02_f2009-11-04.nc
b2009-11-02_f2009-11-11.nc

and

b2009-11-09_f2009-11-09.nc
b2009-11-09_f2009-11-10.nc
b2009-11-09_f2009-11-11.nc
b2009-11-09_f2009-11-18.nc

Configuring a datasetScan on the forecast days works, but I have several days duplicated. I would like the datasetScan to automatically select the forecast of the newest bulletin for each day (best estimate). Is this possible with datasetScan? Currently I escape to some perl-scripts writing describing the best estimate with each file.

Best regards,

Heiko
--
Dr. Heiko Klein                              Tel. + 47 22 96 32 58
Development Section / IT Department          Fax. + 47 22 69 63 55

  • Search the thredds archives: