Re: [thredds] Projection issues

Thanks,

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/thredds/ncss/grid/fmrc/NCEP/NDFD/CONUS_5km/NDFD-CONUS_5km_best.ncd?spatial=bb&north=44.0311&west=-113.738&east=-113.474&south=43.7768&temporal=all&time_start=present&var=Maximum_temperature,Total_cloud_cover,Wind_direction_from_which_blowing,Wind_speed&accept=netcdf

# ===================
Kyle Shannon
Physical Science Technician
RMRS Fire Sciences Lab