[thredds] Subset of NAM 12-km data

Hi,

I'm trying to extract a subset of surface wind direction and speed for the NAM
12-km data using this website.

http://motherlode.ucar.edu:8080/thredds/ncss/grid/fmrc/NCEP/NAM/CONUS_12km/conduit/NCEP-NAM-CONUS_12km-conduit_best.ncd/pointDataset.html

I am only able to get about a month and a half of data (Jan., 2010 - current).
I was wondering if there is a way to get all of 2008 and 2009 for a specific
longitude latitude point.  I want to compare seasonal summaries of the modeled
NAM 12-km data to real data.

Thanks!

Cassie

  • Search the thredds archives: