Re: [thredds] Trouble with Godiva viewer

Hi Roy,

> But does the Godiva service by any chance make a request that  includes the
> name Godiva in
> it?

No (unless by chance you have called one of your datasets "Godiva" or something
like that).

> Otherwise the only requests you make are to the wms service is that correct?

Correct - the WMS service includes some non-standard custom operations
(GetMetadata) that serve all the JSON documents for the Godiva site.  There are
no requests outside the WMS service endpoint.

> One last question - do you include the port number when you form the URL to
> make the request

If the WMS service is not on port 80 the port number needs to be included in
the request.

Hope this helps,
Jon