Re: [thredds] Problem between OPeNDAP and TDS when netCDF file is modified

All,

Unidata's "Lansing", AKA William Madry, AKA madry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wrote the
following text to me a week ago (2012/05/22):

> Hoop,
>
> I've successfully reproduced the bug you are seeing regarding updated
> files and aggregation in the TDS server.  We're working on a fix.
>
> -Lansing

For the information of those who are likewise stymied by this issue....

-Hoop

  • Search the thredds archives: