[thredds] issue with fileServer service

hi,

Trying to get the thredds service fileServer working on our system
thredds 4.3

http://www.opal.sr.unh.edu/thredds/catalog/opal_ts/WBD/catalog.html?dataset=opal_ts/WBD/WBD_2015.nc

 * /Data format:/netCDF
 * /Data size:/1.034 Mbytes
 * /Data type:/GRID
 * /ID:/opal_ts/WBD/WBD_2015.nc

from the catalog.xml file:

<service name="fileServer" serviceType="HTTPServer" base="/thredds/fileServer
/"/>

have also tried this:

<service name="http" serviceType="HTTPServer" base="/thredds/fileServer/" />

get 404 error

there is nothing in the threddsServlet.log

Is there another config file or xml file I should be looking at?

mark

--

Mark Maciolek
Network Administrator