Re: [thredds] NCSS bug on netCDF4 and limitations on subset across the grid boundary

  • To: Jolibois Tony <tjolibois@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] NCSS bug on netCDF4 and limitations on subset across the grid boundary
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 16:37:59 -0600
Greetings Tony,

The capability to do cross grid boundary requests is solved in TDS 5. We
are planning on using TDS 5 in our workshop this fall, with the hope of
releasing a beta post workshop.

As far as I know, github issue 330 has not been ported to TDS 4.6. We are
having a THREDDS meeting on Wednesday, and I will bring it up to see where
things stand.

Cheers,

Sean