Re: Error when running SpreadSheet or MiniSheet

Another comment:

> >At the command line the following error was reported
> >
> >A non fatal internal JIT (3.00.078(x)) erro 'regvar' has occured in :
> >'visad/data/DefaultFamily$FormFunction.run () Z' :
> >Interpreting method

this error message also appears with the latest update to the Symantec
JIT (ver 3.10.100) -- but there are other problems using that version
which need to be reported to Sun/Symatec.  Basically, I could not use
this update with VisAD and had to revert to version 3.00.078 (the
version which comes with JDK1.2).

tom

--
Tom Whittaker  (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)