longitude sign conventions in BaseMapAdapter & GVAR nav

I have today corrected an earlier oversight and modified

visad.data.mcidas.BaseMapAdapter and
visad.data.mcidas.GVARnav  (used by GVARCoordinateSystem)

to adhere to the VisAD convention of positive east longitude sign
convention.

I hope this does not cause anyone grief.  I have included a
method in each of these, setEastPositive(boolean), which can be
used to restore the old 'positive west' convention.  I hope no
one has to use it...

tom

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)