Plotting multiple data sets

  I have a vector of data sets that I am trying to plot on the same
graph.  I iterate over the length of the vector, and for each data set I
create new RealTypes.  What else has to be unique on the graph?  Clearly
it's more than just RealType, as only the 1st set of data is being
displayed.  Can I reuse Set, FlatField, ScalarMap once they've been
added to the display?

Thanks!

Paul

Paul Gifford, Capt, USAF