Creating Voronoi Faces?

Hi,

I'm using this really useful library for doing Delaunay triangulations
in 3D.
Now I'd like to create 3D-Voronoi faces from the Delaunay
triangulations.

So my question is:

Is there a ready-to-use implementation for constructing the 3D-Voronoi
faces
(with or without having the triangulation)?
Or can anybody give me a hint where I can look for algorithms that
create
3D-faces from a Delaunay triangulation?

Thany you very much!

Markus

--
Markus Gumbel
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum    (German Cancer Research Center)

  • Search the visad archives: