Re: Assigning color to a user defined grid

Let me clarify.

The UnionSet of Gridded2DSets with manifold dimension = 1
that you are currently using draws the lines (this is what
manifold dimension = 1 means). But from our diagram it looks
like you want to fill colors in each node. For this you need
to replace the Gridded2DSets with manifold dimension = 1
with Irregular2DSets (with manifold dimension = 2).

I am supposedly on vacation. If this continues to be a
problem, perhaps Curtis can help or I can help in
about three weeks.

Bill

  • Search the visad archives: