AW: RealType default sets

  • To: "'Bill Hibbard'" <billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: RealType default sets
  • From: Mathias Stümpert <atzes@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:39:41 +0100
Thanks Bill,

I'm asking because I'm getting an infinite loop while automatically
analysing a RealType I get by calling
RealType.getRealType("Temperature"). This RealType has a default set
(Also another one I get by RealType.getRealType("Pressure")). Browsing
this set I come to the point where the temperature (pressure) RealType
occures again.

> In practice this is never used (and shouldn't be).

So you would say in a general analysis of RealTypes these default sets
need not to be considered?

Thx again, Mathias

  • Search the visad archives: