Re: Newbie questions

Hi Carlos,

> Thank you very much Bill, but I'm confused jejeje. So I have to read
> more, is there any other tutorials or documentation available? I have
> read the Tutorial on visad home page but I'm quite lost.  Is there any
> repository with examples?

There are many examples in Ugo's excellent tutorial. And there are
many examples in visad/examples, plus a few other subdirectories
like paoloa, rabin, benjamin and aeri. Plus the Python examples
in Tom's Python tutorial.

> Another question is how can I modify the size of the graphic in an
> Applet, I have tried setting the applet width and height, but the applet
> occupies the correct area but the graphic is smaller, I have tried
> setting display dimension but did not work. Any ideas? examples?

I never do Applets. Someone else will have to answer.

> P.S. I'm still having the problems with ticks.

Don may reply once the work week starts.

Bill

  • Search the visad archives: