Re: failure of delauny triangulation

--=_alternative 00749E0F85256D05_

Thanks. It just seems strange, since I've done hundreds of sets of data
*exactly like this*, that is, with regularly spaced points, even with
basically the *same* points except for one or two differences here
(literally one or two differences).

Donna L. Gresh, Ph.D.
Optimization and Mathematical Software Group
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
(914) 945-2472
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/g/donnagresh
gresh@xxxxxxxxxx