A TextMap Problem

  • To: <visad-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: A TextMap Problem
  • From: OLVER OLFREY HERNANDEZ NAVARRO <oohernan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (SquirrelMail authenticated user oohernan) by webmail.unalmed.edu.co with HTTP; Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:40:43 -0500 (COT)
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:40:43 -0500 (COT)
Hi All.

I'm working in a SIG, and I need to show a Reference with a FlatField and
a reference with a TextField.  When I get the control of the TextMap, and
I set the Font, the TextField is showed under the flatfield, but if I
don't set the font the flatField is showed under the textFiel.

I need to set the font and that the FlatField is shown under the textFiel.
Can I do this???

Olver.

  • Search the visad archives: