17 input fields

I'm trying to load a csv file with 17 input fields but I'm getting an error:
visad could not convert the source to a visad data file. Can Visad handle an
input of 17 fields?

In the next email is the csv file zipped up. The 2 line header is at the top. I
mapped the index to all of 17 fields.

Thanks,
Michelle

Michelle Kam           (408) 742-2881
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co. SSM/ATC/MSIS
B/153 O/L922
1111 Lockheed Martin Way, Sunnyvale, CA 94089

  • Search the visad archives: