From: Bill Hibbard [mailto:billh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 3:10 PM
To: Kam, Michelle C
Subject: Re: ShadowFunctionOrSetType

Michelle,

> I came across the following exception:
UnimplementedException("terminal
> LEGAL unimplemented:
> ShadowFunctionOrSetType.doTransform"); appearing in a display cell.
I'm
> trying to determine
> what mapping will generate this exception. In
ShadowFunctionOrSetType.java
> before the exception
> is thrown, I'm not sure what your code below is doing specifially with
> the flow1, flow2, and
> color arrays. Can you tell me how this exception is related to those
> fields?

First, you should just send the line number rather than 200
lines of code.

Second, to tell you what is going on here I need to know the
MathType of your data and the ScalarMaps you are using to
display it. Generally this Exception means that your ScalarMaps
are pretty funky.

Bill

  • Search the visad archives: