Re: printing three display components

Hi Rakesh,

I don't know that much about printing in Java, but looking at
the DisplayImpl.getPrintable() method, it appears you could
construct a Printable object in whose print() method you create
a BufferedImage consisting of a synthesis of the three displays
(in whatever orientation you desire).  Use DisplayImpl.getImage()
to grab a BufferedImage with the contents of a VisAD Display.
See DisplayImpl.getPrintable() for an example of using the
Printable interface to send BufferedImages to the printer.

There could be an easier way, but that's really more of a Java
programming question, rather than a VisAD question.

-Curtis