Re: Weird display problem

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the suggestions. I've sent you another email with the log
files in them - they're only 30kb (two of them) but I didn't want to
clog up the list.

Short version : looks like VisAD is getting the right calls, but I'm no
expert.

Russel is looking at setting up the application to use some public
server data - if that gets off the ground then we can show you the
problem firsthand.

Cheers,
-T

  • Search the visad archives: