Java3D collaboration doesn't work on Jython and spreadsheet

Om my installation with
NVIDIA GeForce 4Ti
RedHat Linux 9.0
Blackdown j2sdk-1.4.1-beta / JRE
Java3D 1.3
Jython-2.1

I verified that collaboration:
Java
examples/Test63 and Test64: 3D collaboration worked.

On spreadsheet: worked on Java2D, NG on 2d-Java3D and 3D.

On Jython: http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~tomw/visadtutor/collab.html
fails when attempting
d2 = ClientServe.getClientDisplay(client, 1)
visad.VisADException: Couldn't create org.python.proxies.subs$_vdisp3D$0
    at visad.util.ClientServer.wrapRemoteDisplay(ClientServer.java:130)
visad.util.ClientServer.getClientDisplay(ClientServer.java:220)
visad.util.ClientServer.getClientDisplay(ClientServer.java:171)

I beg your suggestion on where I should work on.

Regards,
Mark.

[...]

  • Search the visad archives: