Re: Intersection of FlatFields

Hi Bill,

I'm having a major brain-cramp in trying to figure out how to get the MIN/MAX (range) values that you suggest. I've looked at the min() and max() methods defined in DataImpl and Data and am just not getting it (how to use them). Would I call max( FlatField ), since FlatField extends DataImpl? How does VisAD calculate the MIN/MAX (what method(s))?

Thanks!

On a different topic, the project that I am working on is contracted out and the program will be delivered to a third party. Are there any legal issues/disclaimers that I must consider (outside of giving proper credit to the VisAD developers) when my project is finished and the program is delivered?

Thanks again!

-kevin.

Bill Hibbard wrote:

VisAD enables you
to compute the MAX and MIN of two FlatFields (including
implicit resampling of one FlatField to the samples of the
other).

Kevin L. Manross        [KD5MYD]               (405)-366-0557
CIMMS Research Associate               kevin.manross@xxxxxxxx
[NSSL-WRDD/SWATN]           http://www.cimms.ou.edu/~kmanross

"My opinions are my own and not representative of CIMMS, NSSL,
 NOAA or any affiliates"

  • Search the visad archives: