Simple examples of using a SSCell collaborative

Hi all,
I am realy new to visad and i hope somebody can help me.
 I am using a FancySSCell in my aplication. I would make aplication
collaborative. I read  a Collaborative VisAD applications. tutorial but I see
a *SScell have function to get collaborative.

I need  simple examples of using  a   visad.ss.*SSCell  metods  to make
remote server and remote client.
Thanks.

Radovan Stas (RadOOne)

  • Search the visad archives: