Re: Projecting a Radar2DCoordinateSystem

Nevermind, I got it:

Radar2DCoordinateSystem rcs2d = new Radar2DCoordinateSystem(-25, -45,
                    500, 500, 0f, 1.003f);
float[][] result = rcs2d.toReference(new
float[][]{{239f ,239f ,239f ,239f}, {0f, 90f, 180f, 270f}});
float latMin = result[0][0];
float latMax = result[0][2];
float lonMin = result[1][1];
float lonMax = result[1][3];