combining a "mesh view" with a "surface view" of the same data

Hi,

Using the delaunaytest example as a guide I'm using a delaunaycustom to display the surface of a 3d unstructured mesh and a unionset of gridded3dset's to display the surface connectivity of the mesh. Separately these work fine. However when I try to display both the surface and the mesh connectivity (by having two separate datareferences) the mesh connectivity part gets very "patchy". Can anyone suggest a solution. Pictures of the surface, mesh, and surface+mesh views are attached.

Many thanks for any help.

-- Rupert

JPEG image

JPEG image