Re: [visad] Question on TupleTypes

 Hi Ugo

If you want the irregular (x, y) topology to be part of the
FlatField, you need to change the type from:

(id ->( (x,y) , temp, pressure, ...))

to:

((x,y) ->  (temp, pressure, ...))

Then your Irregular2DSet is used as the doman Set of the
FlatField. Range Sets may be used in FlatFields, but they
are just 1-D Sets used to document sampling resolution of
single RealTypes in the range.

Good luck,
Bill

  > You can call setSamples() for a FlatField with range type:
  >
  > ( (x,y) , temp, pressure, ...)
  >
  > just as you would for a FlatField with range type:
  >
  > ( x,y, temp, pressure, ...)

  But this ignores the topology of my data. X and y might be a line
  string
  or a polygon (like the region in Region.java).

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com