[AWIPS #BJA-585010]: GOES CIRA Product Writer

Hello,

Sorry you are having some troubles.

It looks like we do need to update the link to our notebook. You should be able
to find it here:

https://nbviewer.org/github/Unidata/python-awips/blob/main/examples/notebooks/GOES_CIRA_Product_Writer.ipynb

All of our notebooks are also available from our github repo:
https://github.com/Unidata/python-awips/tree/v20/examples/notebooks

And you can follow our instructions here to install our source code with git
which includes the above example notebooks:
https://unidata.github.io/python-awips/index.html#source-code-with-examples-install

Let us know if that helps!

> Hi there,
> Just followed the video "Python-AWIPS: Write GOES CIRA Geocolor Images " (
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GthD3h0kaM) on the NSF Unidata Youtube
> channel, and the corresponding notebook is not available or at least once
> downloaded, jupyter notebook cannot open it. The link on the github page
> sends us to (
> http://unidata.github.io/python-awips/examples/generated/GOES_CIRA_Product_Writer.html)
> does not seem to have a valid notebook (
> http://nbviewer.ipython.org/github/Unidata/python-awips/blob/master/examples/notebooks/GOES_CIRA_Product_Writer.ipynb
> ).
> If it is available somewhere please let me know! Thanks in advance :)
> Regards

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: BJA-585010
Department: Support AWIPS
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.