[Support #BHK-238696]: Re: 20061018: Changes to CONDUIT data stream

Clint,

I separate the NCEP/NWS to NCEP and NWSTG referring to the new
and old accordingly.

Now that the switch over is complete, I can remove the old information from the
web pages.

Looking forward to adding data now!

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Chiz,
>
> FYI, the FILE action still has the old pattern on the web page (as well
> as the new one, in the wrong place) -- I got a query from a friend who
> got it confused ...
>
> Clint
>

> # File Using original NCEP/NWS file names
> CONDUIT    ^/afs/.nwstg.nws.noaa.gov/ftp/(.*) !(.*)!
> FILE  data/pub/raw/conduit/\1
> CONDUIT          ^data/nccf/com/(.*) !(.*)!
>

> On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 11:33 -0600, Steve Chiswell wrote:
> > CONDUIT recipients,
> >
> > At 18Z, the remaining CONDUIT files (NAM, RUC, and GFS) still being
> > inserted using the NWSTG naming convention will be transitioned to the
> > NCEP file names:
> >
> > http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/conduit/ldm_idd/gfs_files.html
> > http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/conduit/ldm_idd/ruc2_files.html
> > http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/conduit/ldm_idd/nam_files.html
> >
> > As always, please contact address@hidden should
> > you have any problems with your receipt of these products,

Ticket ID: BHK-238696
Department: Support CONDUIT