Re: Top level CONDUIT relay

I think the time_wait was just a connection reset / perhaps a link
faiture or reset was sent.  The itme_wait were in fin_wat state 2 for a
while then timed out like any other normal tcp application.   Current
netstat

tcp        0      0 ncepldm.woc.noaa.go:388 flood.atmos.uiuc.:60281
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 ncepldm.woc.noaa.go:388 flood.atmos.uiuc.:60283
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 ncepldm.woc.noaa.go:388 flood.atmos.uiuc.:60287
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 ncepldm.woc.noaa.go:388 flood.atmos.uiuc.:60276
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 ncepldm.woc.noaa.go:388 flood.atmos.uiuc.:60278
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 ldm1.woc.noaa.gov:388   atm.cise-nsf.gov:58640
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 ldm1.woc.noaa.gov:388   atm.cise-nsf.gov:58639
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 ldm1.woc.noaa.gov:388   atm.cise-nsf.gov:62105
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 ldm1.woc.noaa.gov:388   atm.cise-nsf.gov:62090
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 ldm1.woc.noaa.gov:388   atm.cise-nsf.gov:62123
ESTABLISHED
tcp        0      0 ldm1.local:388          node6.local:34593
ESTABLISHED

--
Chi Y. Kang
Contractor