[IDD #HNU-894965]: CONDUIT latency at idd.unidata.ucar.edu?

Art,

NCEP enabled a new LDM server which was supplying redundand source of data, so
a few second
trip products were coming through. Dtaa wasn't being lost, but second trip
products were showing
as high latency. I have restricted the source of data to avoid these repeat
products for now.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support