Re: [Ncep.list.pmb-dataflow] NDFD via CONDUIT

Hi Elliott,

I'm noticing some odd behavior in terms of connections to our LDM dissemination system from outside users, I've sent a note to our network team and ask that they take a look. I'll let you know when this is resolved.

Justin Cooke
NCEP Central Operations