20000208: Navigation parameters in GINI imagery header

>From: Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>

Steve,

>I checked the PR nd HI regional IR this morning, and
>the Lo2 value is now showing the correct sign.

Thanks for letting me know.  I assume that you did see the emails in
support yesterday regarding this.  If not, check Mail/datastream/1528
to see what action was initiated by Barb Hickman of SATEPS (PRC).

I suspect that not only was the sign of the upper right longitude wrong,
but its value was also off.  I see that the map registration for the PR
4 km IR product is right on the money this morning, quite a bit different
from what we were seeing at the end of last week.

Tom