MADIS real-time outage Tues., 3/20

MADIS real-time data users,

On Tuesday, March 20th the main MADIS computer room will be shutdown,
for approximately 3 hours, to test a new fire suppression system.
This will result in a cessation of the real-time MADIS data outputs.

The outage is currently scheduled for 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM Mountain
Time, but we have been told that the time window may change.  We will
send out another email if the schedule changes.

Thanks,

Mike